Thursday 31 July 2014

toothy day

Today we cycled 56 miles from St Bees to Weatheral. A luxurary today we had a lie in before cycling to the local priory church for tea and cakes a treat. After a nice snack we set off a 11:30 to a salow start. Our first stop was at Workington at a cafe where we had egg Benedicts I was allowed it because dad said it had been ages since I had egg. That was second breakfast so next we headed on and literally every junction we came to Dad had to stop to check the map for directions rather annoying. We got on a very nice piece of road before I realised my tooth was coming out. Next thing we knew the road wasn't road was horrible it went on for a long time I was working on my tooth and surprisingly in one day it came out. Its not much but it sort of special to have a tooth come out on this trip I suppose (I hope the tooth fairy gives me money on this trip) any way we finally arrived at Wetharal through Carlisle and as tommorow is another free day dad came up with a new idea to not do a post tommorow but we will try to answer any questions on the blog. So see you on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you sorted out your ebook. .. I think Loong sorted my emails forwarding. Hope will be more in touch with the rest. Hope tooth fairy is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day off AND a late start-has Dwight gone soft?!

    ReplyDelete