Tuesday 22 July 2014

free day No.2

Today was our second free day. I woke up after dad at 8:30 and for breakfast had cereal. The weather was hot today and there fore all of us had to put on sun cream. We drove to our first activity which was to go to an RSPB centre which had an osprey nest with two chicks. They had a nice walk way through some fields so you could see the wildlife in general. At the end of that as we were hot Michelle, Jasmin and I had ice creams.

For lunch we had a picnic in the garden under a tree with sandwiches, sausage rolls, etc. Once again we set off this time walking to the river. I wore one of my cycling shorts and a top for swimming in the river. The first thing I'll say is that it was cold for me, everyone else was fine but it was fun any way going down small water falls and climbing about. At the end I was freezing but it was nice to explore even slipping on rocks wasn't so bad... The next thing on our list was dinner so again like yesterday we had pasta on the lower roof looking over some fields. Our last thing to do at 7pm was to go to the beach as dad wanted to see the sand dunes and the rest of us wanted to swim. We spent 30 minutes at the sand dunes it was still warm then grabbed our thing from the car some of us got changed for swimming. Timothy, Jasmin, Eion and I tried to  make a sandmound and protect it from the sea for a long time then when we got bored we swam in the sea. The sea water was a lot warmer than the river but the waves weren't very good at the start. As the sun began to dip the waves got better I managed to get sea salt in my mouth and up my nose a few times unfortunately. 9:30 was when we finished and came back from the beach and as usual dad is chasing me to bed so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment