Tuesday 19 July 2016

Day 9 part 3

We woke up at 6:25 πŸ˜ͺ and had a breakfast buffet downstairs. Dad had to pay for it but I was free and we had lots of food before we set off at 7:30. The reason we were up so early was to have most of our cycling done before it was too hot. We had 2 big hills which we cycled up. Or rather I did (daddy struggled up the first one and had to walk on the second because the chain came off. Our only stop was after 20 miles (12 miles to go) in Barham for a drink in the village shop but that was closed so dad bought a coffee in the post office next door and we sat there. Some lovely views and roads that we cycled along and the last 3 miles were along the A257 but only 12 cars passed us on our side of the road(I counted) so that was still ok. Then we arrived in Sandwich and a nice cafe for a muffin it was only 11 when we got here! I asked mum who is at home for an SD card for my phone as I've been taking lots of pictures. Maybe when we get home tomorrow I'll ask for a next computer game as I've been so good πŸ˜‡on this trip.

1 comment:

  1. yes, you deserve it a hundred times... but you have owned a damage ceiling if you remember. I ordered you SD card... Game will have to see how good you are. I will ask Dad. it is a long one tomorrow. Sleep early. kisses here.

    ReplyDelete