Friday 1 August 2014

Update on stuff

So well I said I wouldn't write to day and I'm not really just adding stuff. So on tothy day I didn't mention dad and I had a race which I won but both of us managed to achieve up to 30 miles per hour on the flat! That tour de France average speed. Next topic is that I forgot to check my pillow this morning and now we're in town so dad keeps on calling me rubbish but I will when we get back so don't worry. Final thing for now is about the Bottersford Rabble asking about the puncture, lawn mowers and tortoises. First I'll go to the lawn mower and I'm sorry to disappoint you but only Loong went to the museum before her train not us so I'm afraid you'll have to refer to her. Next part is the puncture and that was a bit of a shame. At that point dad and I hadn't had a single puncture but on the second day with Loong she got a puncture! So that was a shame as our first puncture of the trip was that but so far dad and I our selves haven't had a single puncture which is good news. Finally the tortoises. They were owned by Dan but as the Americans were the only ones in the were fed by their friend a neighbour and he to us apparently you could tell a tortoises age by how many lines it has on its shell. Also one of the four got under the tent so Loong got it out before anyone sat on it. That is an update for today and if there's more to add well try.

No comments:

Post a Comment