Tuesday 26 August 2014

Last last blog

Sooo this is my last post I'm told by mum and dad. So thank you to all the people who have put us up or have had interviews with us. Thank you to all the people who have followed our blog even only for a few days or put comments on. Thanks to mum for letting dad drag me on this trip and thanks to dad for dragging me and its been a pleasure annoying him. We've had a great time meeting new people and going new places. Can I also remind anyone who put us up that there welcome to stay. Some of my favourite times were going in the campervan with Gabrielle and Chris and three nights in Ullapool. This is my last blog unless its some little things from dad. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. you are typical boy at 11!.. enjoy rest of holiday before school and seeing your friends... mum & dad xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Dwight and to Lewis on an impressive set of achievements. And how marvellous of Tessie to support her boys with style and grace. Truly, the Woods are a fantastic family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lewis, it has been great to read about your adventures. A fantastic experience. I am looking forward to you and your Dad telling us ALL about it.

    ReplyDelete