Tuesday 19 August 2014

day 46

Today we cycled 47 miles from Wick to Evanton. We set off at 9ish I think and it rained almost straight away but it wasn't that bad. Our first stop was at a museum cafe but the museum was closed. So we had a little break there and then cycled on to Helmsdale we got there and dad got fish and chips while we waited for the train we mighy not be allowed on. We were very lucky indeed and had free bike spaces on the train so we sat down on the train and dad said the more I looked out the window the further we would go. We got off one stop earlier than we could have to get as close to our destination as possible as dad wanted to go to a museum at Invergordon. I got my own back for the train as the museum was closed hah! Also there were murial everywhere they were really good. Any way we cycled a while to our destination and well I have to cut this short as I'm really tired sorry but we had dinner with the family we're with and now Julien dad and I are basically just Chatting and this hour before bed. By.

1 comment: