Saturday 5 September 2015

Last day of part 2

Last day yay. So we woke and had breakfast around 7:30- 8 and set off at 8:30. It was very lightly raining so we set off and went straight to Hatfield Heath. We had a track again and this one was really muddy that it stopped our wheels and we had to get out the mud. We eventually came out the other end of the track.

I took off my norml shorts at one point because they felt too tight, thought you would want to know. We got to Hatfield Heath which was about 17 miles and met John and Will there as well as Mum at a cafe. We had tea and cakes and cycled to Andrew's house a former friend from my former school and only hung around for ten minutes there as John had to get back for one o'clock. Andrew showed me his pets he had lots. One horse, one pony, a hamster and a dog quite a lot I think.

We then cycled straight home I only recognised it once we got to Epping though the rain had stopped a long time ago. We said by to Will and John at the Green man roundabout and came home we washed the bikes when we got back and had lumch and I don't have to cycle on our Sunday cycle I don't want to cycle any time soon. Bye ;-) :-).

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Or BZ as they say in the Navy!
    The other way round the next year??
    David

    ReplyDelete