Sunday 10 August 2014

Summary of three days

Weeelll, I haven't done the blog in a while but this is going to be a briefer thing about all thee as basically just a recount. So on the sleeper train we woke up before it got to Euston station mum met us there and we went on to the main street for breakfast I thought the air seemed a lot dustier but it might have just been because of me and dad being in the countryside for a while. Anyway after breakfast we took the underground back to home and were there for a while it was nice to be home. Soon Loong came upstairs and asked if we wanted to go to the church for tea and cakes so we did and had nice cakes there then headed back home across the road. Then dad was sent out to work ha! I wasn't sure what he did but he worked and that's the main thing, he was sent out by Loong. I basically spent the whole day being lazy I watched Prince of Persia in the morning till lunch with Loong and mum then I messed about and watched part of pirates of the Caribbean "On stranger tides" Then as me and mum needed a haircut we went to get one and after that I finished the film. Next me and mum went shopping for food for dinner and breakfast and after that we watched another film but this time at the cinema. That was with Loong and dad we watched Guardians of the galaxy and that was funny.

Surprise! After the film dad and loong got a text from Bryn saying the baby had been born! At 9:20pm was the time so we all went to bed and decided to see the baby in the morning. It was nice to be in my bed after a month. In the morning we went to the hospital but we weren't allowed to see the Delphi the baby as it was in an incubator. Anyway after seeing Ling me and dad took the rest of the day on the train to Pam and slept there for the night. Today we had to cycle 77 miles from Loch awe to Kyle of Lochaush and today we also took a ferry and train. But the weather wasn't nice we got soaked although we did do the first 55 miles with breakfast at a posh hotel before 11. The rest of today it wasn't nice weather all rainy. We're at the old bank house b&b for the night. Also the man's son who owns the house is 15 and before we went to bed we were playing till 11o'clock on his computer and Xbox that was really fun. And tommorow I think we're taking the train to Strathcarron. And it probably will be raining then oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment